You are here
Regional Sales Manager
- More than 10 B USD Revenue each year
- Established global brand, and proven track record in Japan
About Our Client
This company is one of the largest companies in electronic components industry in the world. They manufacture switch, connector, cable assemblies, antenna, and sensor. Their customers are companies from automotive, industrial, home appliance, IT hardware, Aerospace, and Telecommunication.
In Japan, with more than 1,000 employees and with a number of production sites, they are able to manufacture customized products only for local market. In addition to that, the lead time is also shorter in comparison to their competitors. For these reasons, this company is able to dominate the market share.
The company is able to offer international career paths which allow their employees to work not only within Japan market but also wider range such as APAC region.
Join them and build your own international career.
- Ensure growth of both focus and broad accounts by providing necessary support to the distribution channel directly and through direct reports.
- Manage the deployment and priorities of the Distributor Market Managers (DMM) and Distributor Application Engineers (DAE) and Sales Engineers (SE) within region of responsibility.
- Manage regional execution of distributor corporate plans.
- Ensure there is a productive business review processes with the distributors.
- Ensure the distributor branches are properly trained and supported.
- Obtain and maintain influential relationships with the Regional Management and Branch General Management of distributor branches within region.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in Business or Engineering.
- 10+ years experience in sales management, electronic distribution and direct OEM selling.
- 10+ years experience working in multinational company.
- Extensive knowledge of the Japanese electronics components / systems industry.
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
- Metrics driven.
- Excellent relationship management, strong team building and the ability to work across business units and functions within complex organizations / cross functional environment.
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to infuse that in others.
What's on Offer
- Established brand in both Japan and globally.
- Excellent Salary Package with exciting employee benefits.
- High exposures to regional team in China, Hong Kong, and other parts of the world.