You are here
Regional Sales Manager
- Key point of contact with major enterprise customers in various verticals
- Work with the start up division for a major network testing products vendor
About Our Client
- Globally traded public company specializing in innovative Network testing and security products.
- Global presence with huge client base in Japan.
- Responsible for winning new customers and expanding revenue into existing customers.
- Prospecting plus extensive interaction with channel partners and technology peers to develop a robust pipeline of business.
- The sales pipeline must be managed in a highly professional manner to provide prospects and customers with an exemplary experience as they make their buying decisions.
- Identifying, establishing, developing and closing business while exceeding sales targets and objectives by developing customer relationships and closing business opportunities within targeted accounts and territory.
- Use available resources to develop effective sales prospecting, meet customers and deliver solution sales presentations to drive compelling differentiated values.
- Research and understand prospects' business plans (both tactical/technical and strategic/business) and financial resources.
- Understand prospect's buying/decision process and business cycles that can affect these processes.
- Maintaining high level, executive contact with accounts, focusing on the establishment and maintenance of strategic relationships.
- Developing and implementing specific customer account and opportunity plans in support of company goals and quota objectives.
- Provide accurate and timely reports on sales forecasts, and other reports as needed .
- Manage pipeline to exceed sales quota.
- Work with senior level customer executives.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior 5-8 years of proven sales experiences in a similar territory and industry .
- Demonstrated sales account management experience with a track record of exceptional achievement.
- Knowledge of the Enterprise segment, security, networking and virtualization.
- Experience in a complex sales environment, managing large, visible, demanding customer accounts.
- Knowledge and hands on experience of security knowledge will be advantage.
- Knowledge of testing instrument
- Strong communication skills to work with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Minimum Bachelor's level education.
What's on Offer
- Huge career progression chances with a network testing equipment market leader.