You are here
Regional Sales Manager
- More than 10 B USD Revenue each year
- Positive growth for the last 5 years in Japan Market
About Our Client
Our client is one the largest coding companies in the world. Our client manufactures coding machine for mainly consumer goods company such as food/beverage, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical companies. Compare to Japanese products, our client products are known for it's durability and accuracy.
Looking at the last 5 years revenue, our client business looks very solid and expected to keep continuing to have positive growth for the next 5 years.
- Work with MD and other regional sales manager(s) to identify current and future business opportunities by producing strategic plans optimizing the specific regional strategic success factors.
- Develop and execute plans to realize operating profit expansion.
- Develop and implement Strategic Sales and Marketing Plan, Policy Deployment & Annual Performance plans.
- Recruit and develop, promote and retain "A" players including one or more successors.
- Provide leadership in achieving and sustaining a high-performance/high-commitment workforce.
- Implement DBS tools including Value Selling and VOC to improve sales processes, capabilities and results.
- Lead the development and implementation of the sales funnel process.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated track record as a sales manager who has delivered exceptional sales results at large accounts by leading the team while managing his own accounts.
- Prior sales leadership experience in a complex technical selling environment (e.g. - packaging equipment, material handling equipment, factory automation, etc.).
- Demonstrated growth mindset and ability to use variety of approaches to find new and incremental business.
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective leadership and direction in a "matrixed" organization to ensure a uniform and consistent approach to local account management.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across multi-national strategic accounts.
What's on Offer
- Highly visible position in the core of a growth platform for a Fortune 250 company.
- Opportunity to gain exposure to "world class" management systems.
- High performance culture and peer group.
- Excellent global opportunity working with industry leading strategic accounts.