You are here
Regional Sales Manager - Global Food Company
The opportunity to expand sales within a relatively new business area.
To manage and nurture relationships within the Japan Food Market.
About Our Client
Our client is a global food manufacturing business, headquartered in the US. They employ over 3,500 employees and have 13 locations worldwide, with sales in another 30 countries, selling to some of the most well know businesses in the Food industry. The annual revenue is approximately $3 billion. Despite their size and global reach the business is family owned and therefore still maintains strong value; focusing on quality, service and ethics.
They are now looking for a Regional Sales Manager to help develop and grow the Japan business.
* The ability to improve sales in a competitive marketplace.
* The ability to influence and persuade whilst competing with established giants within the food industry.
* The ability to demonstrate strong business acumen and a polished demeanour to independently work with the Executive Officers of multi-billion dollar customers.
* Grow the businesses core business throughout Japan while travelling roughly 50% of the time.
* Develop strong relationships with new and existing accounts.
* Develop a deep understanding of the product range, the processes, and ways of conducting business in order to most effectively influence sales.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in business or a similar field of study.
* 5 years of successful experience in a field sales role covering Japan.
* The knowledge and business acumen to credibly lead C-level negotiation while simultaneously obtaining a hands-on understanding of a smaller customers accounts product needs.
* The flexibility to travel up to 50%.
* Japanese language fluency.
* 10 years of experience in field business development sales within a B2B industry (Preferred).
* Food or Dairy sales experience (Preferred).
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with performance bonuses
Lucrative annual Profit Sharing plan