You are here
This position is now filled
- Take ownership of the recruiting cycle for the assigned business group
- Clear career direction into HR Business Partner position
About Our Client
Our client is an expanding FMCG business focusing on their online presence. With a strong focus in developing their employees, this position will lead to a HR Business Partner position.
* Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
* Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
* Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within company's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 3 years of progressive corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting for technical positions.
* Must have experience with a building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
* Candidate/applicant tracking system experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
* Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
* Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills
What's on Offer
On offer is a position where you will take full ownership of the recruitment process for the assigned business group. Our clients have track record in developing recruiters into HR Business Partners and offer such opportunities to those who are interested in this direction.