You are here
Quality Engineer - Global Cloud Software Company
- New team in Japan, there will be close communication with the global team
- Good work-life balance and company benefits
About Our Client
This company is a global pioneer in cloud enterprise software. They help deliver the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate - and become customer companies. They have been recognized as one of the world's Most Innovative Companies according to Forbes magazine, and continue to produce new cloud solutions and expand their business globally.
As the Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing features and contribute ideas from the customer's perspective to improve the overall quality of the company's cloud software. You will also be responsible for performing thorough test planning and writing test cases that cover all areas. You will also identify missing test scenarios and refine the existing automation.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's Degree in CS or related field with at least 2+ years of experience
* SQA methodologies (black box and white box testing)
* Strong Java programming skills (not just writing test scripts)
* Java-based test automation, e.g. JUnit, TestNG.
* Operate in short Sprint cycles (2-4 weeks) and have experience in the full software lifecycle from design to deployment.
* Working knowledge of multibyte character encoding and related test methodologies
* Native-level Japanese and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What's on Offer
* Salary: Up to 10m JPY (flexible depending on experience and potential)
* Location: Central Tokyo Location