You are here
Quality Assurance Specialist - Up to 9M
- Content testing
- Quality Assurance
About Our Client
Our client is ranked among the most admired companies in the world. They strive to constantly improve customer-experience and help people find and discover anything they want online. They employ the world's brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can form strategies and make real impact to the business.
As a Quality Assurance Tech, you will:
· Scope, design, implement, and maintain the test framework for this new product
· Set up and maintain digital content test records using internal systems.
· Work both independently as well as in collaboration with the development team
· Download, install, and test digital content to ensure it meets the high quality bar and adheres to company policies
· Ensure that test results are accurate and delivered in a timely fashion
· Serve as an issue triage and escalation source in Japan for global Content Operations
· Partner with the mobile technology team to build required tools and systems
· Partner with other groups as necessary to implement the strategy and manage exception processes
· Work efficiently and effectively in a fun, fast-paced dynamic team environment
The Successful Applicant
· 5+ years' experience as part of a test team
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
· Understanding of software development practices
· Strong knowledge of QA concepts and methodology
· Strong automation testing background on large projects on collaborative teams
· Strong knowledge of Android products
· Japanese language fluency to test mobile applications and to communicate with Japan stakeholders.
· Strong English communication skills; the ability to partner with internal team members effectively
· Familiarity with a test automation application: Selenium, Appium etc
· Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze issues
· Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
What's on Offer
Annual salary of up to 9 million yen (depending on skill and experience)
Career path of moving into management, project management, development or other departments within the company.
Company stock grants