You are here
- QA Manager job at Leading company in Blood Management Solutions.
- Clear career progress plans
About Our Client
THE Global Leader in Blood Management Solutions.
Has Portfolio of devices, information management, and consulting services. Blood management solutions for each facet of the blood supply chain - from plasma and blood collectors to hospitals.
* Assist manufacturing in resolving any quality issues.
* Authorize product release after reviewing the inspection test data on arrival.
* Chair Japan Quality Meetings and weekly PIR meetings.
* Conduct internal or supplier audits as assigned and ensure only appropriate suppliers are selected.
* Create and maintain the quality assurance files and coordinate assurance tests.
* Maintain Quality records as defined and review batch records.
* Represent the company to JRC in QA area.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training and developing employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The Successful Applicant
-Bachelor's Degree Required
-5 years Related experience working in a regulatory environment Required
-Equivalent combination of education and related industry experience Required
-Sets Other Skills Proficiency
-Deep understanding of regulatory requirements of GQP
-Regular update of Japan QMS requirements
What's on Offer