You are here
- -Stable company in Japan with established supply chain & distribution center
- -Good career growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known automobile company and a leading brand in the industry.
-Prepare project related documentation.
-Expense payment processing.
-Maintain strong working relationships with our vendors
-Review purchasing agreements with vendors and maintain open lines of communications with those vendors.
-Develop an active process for measuring supply inventory and determining purchasing needs based on quarterly and annual numbers.
-Stay up to date with industry trends and establish long-term purchasing arrangements with vendors when it is beneficial to the company.
-Compare product deliveries with issued purchase orders and contact vendors when there are discrepancies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or Business.
- Experiences in the area of Direct / Indirect procurement.
- Experience and knowledge in automotive industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Mature, flexible, comfortable to lead in ambiguity.
- Hands-on working style.
- Fluent communication in English and Japanese.
What's on Offer
-Stable company in Japan with established supply chain & distribution center
-Good career growth opportunities