You are here
More than 12 B USD Revenue each year
Established business in Japan with more than 50 years of experience
About Our Client
This company is one of the largest companies in electronic components industry in the world. They manufacture switch, connector, cable assemblies, antenna, and sensor. Their customers are companies from automotive, industrial, home appliance, IT hardware, Aerospace, and Telecommunication.
In Japan, with more than 1,000 employees and with a number of production sites, they are able to manufacture customized products only for local market. In addition to that, the lead time is also shorter in comparison to their competitors. For these reasons, this company is able to dominate the market share.
The company is able to offer international career paths which allow their employees to work not only within Japan market but also wider range such as APAC region.
Join them and build your own international career.
To be responsible for automotive division projects of developing new products.
- To manage and organize stable production volume.
- To identify and tackle problems related to specific project.
- To asses the visibility of each project and plan the investment.
- To report the progress of the project and do presentation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree
- Experience in electrical components or machinery industry
- Able to communicate in English and Japanese effectively
- Experience in project management, task management
- Understanding towards Automotive industry
What's on Offer
- A company that strives to adopt ethical and sustainable business practices.
- Work in an environment that encourages curiosity and creativity.
- Highly competitive package.