You are here
- This is an excellent opportunity to pursue a career in finance industry
- Convenient location
About Our Client
As the leading securities and investment banking company in Japan, my client provides individual investors and corporate clients with a broad range of services, including investment advisory services and securities underwriting.
- Leading and managing any project or sub project streams of work as required.
- Ensuring the scope of the project and responsibilities are clearly defined.
- An agreed and if appropriate cross functionally coordinated scope, plan, budget is built, maintained & tracked.
- Resource requirements are identified and are allocated to tasks.
- Document and track the progress of risks and issues through the banks global tool PPM
- Ensure appropriate and documented testing is done.
- Produce minutes, stating key points, record and track actions for all meetings
- Provide reporting information as and when requested to the PMO.
- Appropriate and prompt escalation of issues
- Maintain and provide appropriate accounting information on budget and purchases.
- Establish and attend program co ordination and review meetings.
- Establish lines of communication with the business and other key functions as appropriate.
- Promptly and professionally update Nomura's project tracking tool - PPM.
The Successful Applicant
- Prefer experience working as an Infrastructure Project Manager, ideally for an Investment Bank
- Ideally the candidates will have reasonable technical skills, either Network or Windows.
- Ability to manage projects both within an IT silo/function e.g. Networks or cross functional.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Candidates who have passion to develop an international career would also be presented with numerous oversea opportunities