You are here
- One of the most famous names in global financial services
- Great career progression possibilities
About Our Client
Our client for this role is one of the world's most famous and successful financial services institutions. They are a US-headquartered asset management firm, with a very long track record in Japan and the Asia-Pacific region. This is an opportunity to work in a global environment, alongside colleagues located all around the world, to deliver technology solutions for the Japan and regional business.
- End to end project management for technology projects.
- Managing stakeholder expectations with senior management within business channels, digital & marketing
- Work with global teams to represent Asia, ensuring Japan business requirements are delivered utilising enterprise technology solutions
- Work closely with technology counterparts including solution architects to ensure technology delivery remains consistent with the technology roadmap and are regionally/globally aligned
- Manage multiple projects at the same time dealing with businesses, DevOps teams and vendors along with technical documentations
- Understand issues, define requirements, design solutions to develop/improve digital business locally/globally and manage implementations, tests , qualities and risks.
- Take the initiative to establish and improve processes, workflows , practices and communications with business partners
- Communicate business objectives to technology/DevOps team members and explains how technical solutions meet those goals.
- Bridge gaps between business and technology, global and local, co-workers and vendors in digital areas
The Successful Applicant
- Strong track record of digital project delivery deployed globally
- Strong communication in both written & spoken Japanese, English. Spoken Chinese would be desirable
- Adaptive to ensure projects are delivered within agreed timelines and budgets
- Proactive in communicating updates to peers & senior stakeholders
- Ability to provide clear & timely communication to stakeholders
- Analytical thinking & ability to resolve problems as they arise
- Energetic with strong negotiation & influencing skills
- Agile in working practices & ability to change plans & approach to ensure projects are delivered
- Agile & scrum would be a preference but not mandatory
- Ability to communicate complicated technical things in a simple way both verbally and in writing for non-technology persons
- Broad understanding of Technology , Digital Marketing and Customer Engagement solutions
- Experience with web frontend/backend engineering / online system development / UI,UX designs
- Basic understanding of Web , CMS , Internet , Database , Security
- Basic understanding of CRM , Customer Engagement
What's on Offer
Attractive salary, benefits, and career progression potential.