You are here
Project Manager - Trade Consultant
- Very Diversed and International Working Environment
- Easily accessible location in the middle of Tokyo
About Our Client
The company/organization is a public sector organization whose responsibility is to assist European Companies in investing in Japanese market. This includes assisting in legal entity establishment, sourcing qualified people, and other administrative needs.
You will be working in our consulting operation, alongside other colleagues,
- To provide support to our clients in their international business development.
- To work independently and in groups, and it will be your clear objective to manage projects yourself within the shortest possible time.
- To work on market analysis, partner searches and other strategic issues, as well as more specific tasks such as arranging business meetings with local clients and/or partners.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 2-3 years of prior consulting experience, customer management and preferably also some sales experience.
- Previous industrial experience from either Engineering or the MedTech sector is a merit.
- You have a higher academic degree, probably a Master of Science in Business and Administration or/and Engineering.
- We believe you may have a background as a management consultant and have a working experience in managing projects or parts of projects for at least 2-3 years.
- You have an international experience in making business or working or studying abroad.
- You must be fluent in Japanese and have a very high level of proficiency in English.
- As a person you are business-focused, result-oriented, analytical and adaptable. Social and team-working skills are highly valued as well as passion for, and ability to, handle new challenges.
What's on Offer
- Stable business with excellent salary package
- Easily accessible office location
- Standard benefits based on Japan Law and Regulation