You are here
Project Manager - Real-Time Data Technology Company
- You will be working as a part of a global team
- Dynamic and fast-paced company culture with opportunity for career growth
About Our Client
This company is based in Europe, and is a technology company that creates software for the data and research world. Clients are able to access data, provide data, or do both by using their global platform. They are currently hosting over 15 million registered consumers worldwide, and maintain an online marketplace that enables community owners to manage, monetize and enrich their data by sharing it with them. They provides simple and feasible ways for researchers, agencies and brands to access this consumer data and to survey these communities in real time.
- As a Project Manager in our Technology & Project Support team, you will work individually and as part of the Client Service team on on-line international research projects employing and developing your analytical, project management, communication, and software skills.
- Our company is a technology company, you will be focusing on learning technology solutions for clients that wish to have market insights in different countries.
- You will be working with an international team located in Barcelona, Berlin, London, Stockholm, Tokyo etc.
- You will be responsible for clients from the APAC markets, focusing on Japan, Australia, Korea but also exposed to the widest variety of other clients from all over APAC
- You will be running research projects, from set up of project to delivery of final data, focusing on managing clients expectations, building clients' relationship and trust, troubleshooting a issues affecting the study, liaising with other departments.
- Your responsibilities will be split into lending support to clients working directly in our system as well as managing and coordinate projects from beginning to end under a strict schedule, handling several projects simultaneously, communicating project details to colleagues, partners, and clients.
- You will also contribute to ongoing systems and process improvements.
The Successful Applicant
*Experience in on-line Market Research is a strong plus
*Experience in Market Research desired
*Good academic background with university degree, preferably in Market Research
*Significant experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
*Internet/web literate and working knowledge of statistical data sources
*Used to working within an international environment
*Customer focus and ability to work closely with a variety of clients
*Excellent problem solving, time management and reasoning skills
*Attention to detail and follow up
*Excellent communication skills
*Ability to work under pressure
*General interest in market research
*Native-level Japanese and business-level English are mandatory.
What's on Offer
*Salary: flexible depending on potential
*Location: Central Tokyo Location
*You will be working with an international team located in Barcelona, Berlin, London, Stockholm, etc.