You are here
Project Manager - IT
Grow your career with the rapid growth of the Company!
Great opportunities for Project Managers
About Our Client
The company is part of television group, and multi-media business. It produces and distributes 300+ entertainment channels and services throughout the world.
* Scope Management: Deliver the project within the agreed Scope. Define clear project goals, objectives and success criteria. Ensure that Business Requirement are translated into Project deliverables. Abbey the Change Management process and control the scope and scope changes.
* Budget/Cost Management: Manage the project cost under complete financial transparency, with clear cost classifications and proper cost itemization and cost types breakdowns. Review periodically the benefits realization targets of the project to ensure that these remain valid throughout the project implementation.
* Schedule Management: Ensure that the project has a proper WBS documents, with set dependencies, and resources assigned to all activities. Develop and adapt working schedule, monitor progress towards achieving planned goals and remove obstacles preventing progress.
* Resource Management: Lead the resources assigned to the project and their day-to-day resource capacity utilization, resolving resource conflicts, and ensuring that all resources have assigned a clear role with a defined set responsibilities
* Issue/Risk Management: Identify, classify and manage any project issues and risks as well as the definition of specific solutions and mitigation plans.
* Communications Management: Ensure that the project has a solid communication plan that provides frequent and periodic Status/Information updates to all stakeholder layers.
* Project Closure: Obtain sponsors approval and acceptance of the delivered solution, and agreement on the BAU recurring cost plans. Conduct lessons learned session and develop recommendations for continued project delivery improvement.
* The project manager needs to be fully engaged in the project and provide on-site service.
The Successful Applicant
-Have a good command of Japanese and English
TOEIC: 850 or higher, Nihongo Kentei: 1st Grade
-Possess more than 6 year of PM experience
-PMP or PRINCE2 holders are preferred
-Friendly, positive, proactive, and flexible personality
What's on Offer
- Stable position
- Competitive Salary
- Central Location