You are here
Project Manager - Global Cloud System Integrator
- With offices globally, they have been growing 30% year-on-year
- This company focuses on cloud-based projects
About Our Client
This company is a global company headquartered in San Francisco. They focus on providing cloud system integration services, specifically working on PaaS and SaaS projects. With over 1000 employees globally, they have been growing at approximately 30% year-on-year.
You will mainly be responsible for requirement definition, solution proposals, and development of cloud solutions using SaaS and PaaS platforms. You will be expected to work closely with overseas development teams in an international environment, and engage with clients as the trusted advisor and project leader to move implementation projects smoothly.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in or would like to experience in SI using public clouds.
- Must be playing an active part as 1) a PM of prime vendor and 2) a business consultant.
- 10 years or longer experience as a PM in an engineering team.
- Experience in scope/risk management based on the SoW and Change Request
- Understanding of the overall software development process (from the business requirement gathering interview to the release).
- Strong presentation and communication skills and ability to explain technical issues to non-technical customers.
- Attitude to positively lead a project as a team member as well as a team leader.
What's on Offer
- Annual salary: up to 13m JPY
- Central Tokyo Location