You are here
Project Manager - Global Business Application Company
- Opportunity to engage with Top-Tier companies across all indsutries
- Dynamic and fast-paced company culture with opportunity for career growth
About Our Client
This company is a provider of various business applications and analytics software for enterprises. Currently, they have more than 280,000 customers in over 190 countries. One of the most well-known software vendor companies in the world, there are opportunities to work on global projects with overseas counterparts in a dynamic environment.
You will architect the service plans to the customer's needs and head the service delivery. You will be involved in the customer's projects as a supervisor from the product's point of view, thus proactively safeguarding implementations, operations, and upgrades.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 6 years of customer facing experience in Japan
- Strong negotiation skills and stakeholder management skills required
- Native-level Japanese, and a thorough understanding of Japanese business culture is required
- Business-level English
- Minimum 3 years of project lead and/or project management experience in Japan.
- Experience in project planning and estimating; managing and coordinating a broad spectrum of activities of people from different functional and technical backgrounds and organizations; financial and budgetary accountability; prediction of sizing and performance characteristics of a system
- Experience as In-charge Project Manager of Prime contract project in Business Application implementation is required
- Expertise in Enterprise packaged application implementation management is required
- Expertise in Global roll-out project management is preferred
What's on Offer
- Annual salary: Up to 10m JPY
- Central Tokyo Location