You are here
Project Manager - Global BPM Software Company
- Global environement with frequent communication with overseas teams
- Dynamic and fast-paced company culture with opportunity for career growth
About Our Client
This company is based in the US, and provides a wide range of business applications, such as BPM (Business Process Management), Data Integration, and Imaging Solutions, amongst many others. They have offices in over 70 countries, and are expanding their Professional Services team.
* Mentor and lead Professional Services team members consisting of project managers, solution architects and consultants.
* Function as a point of contact for the sales team on prospective new and add on business
* Work with Professional Services Directors and Senior Managers, as well as Sales Account Executives organization to provide budgetary estimates and quotes.
* Develop and negotiate Professional Services Statements of Work
* Actively manage Professional Services projects, carrying a 65% billable utilization target
The Successful Applicant
* Native-level Japanese, and business-level English are mandatory
* Experience delivering Business Process Management software solutions with demonstrable value generation
* Ability to articulate business issues/concerns with people from a variety of technical, solution, industry, executive, and cultural backgrounds
* Ability to identify risks and raise for discussion as appropriate both internally and with the customer
* Ability to effectively drive large complex customers to make important decisions
* Excellent communication and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics; both verbal and written
* Project / Program Management Experience with enterprise projects
* Experience with Business Process enablement and projects, including ERP and other third-party application integration
What's on Offer
* Annual salary: up to 15m base + up to 10% bonus
* Location: Central Tokyo Location