You are here
Project Manager Expert
- Project Management Expert
- International environment with very competitive salary
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is the largest telecommunications equipment manufacturer in the world with over 50,000 employees worldwide, with close to 1000 in Japan.
As part of HQ organization with global vision, this new organization is expected to strengthen project delivery and cost control capabilities globally by advanced methodology, standard process and IT tools. In the long run, the organization will gradually develop risk control function to manage project risk globally. Hereby, individuals taking on this roll are expected to be experienced project managers who are willing to devote to research on project delivery methodology and process, identifying the pain points and working on optimization plan to increase the project delivery efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of hands-on experience of project management in industries such as telecommunication, construction and engineering.
- Good knowledge of project planning, execution control, HR management, risk control, and quality control plan.
- Good knowledge of project budget generation and execution, project rolling forecast and performance analysis.
- Proficient in MS Excel, PPT, word module, other basic computer operation skill.
- Willing to conduct research and able to work across cultural and organizational boundaries.
- Available for short-term (up to one month) international travel.
- Able to work independently and host presentations at management and executive level.
- Good sense of numbers and business.
- PMP or Prince 2 a strong plus
What's on Offer
Salary:10-16M depending on experience