You are here
Project Manager - EPC Account
- More than 5 B USD Revenue each year
- Established business in Japan with more than 50 years of experience
About Our Client
The company is a European based company who manufactures and sells industrial pipe and fluid control equipment mainly for Food & Beverage, Industrial Manufacturing, and Energy Companies.
In Japan they have been operating for more than 30 years and employed more than 120 people that includes sales, engineers, and back office function people.
The company sells products both directly and indirectly and the local market regards their product as high quality product and reliable.
- Maintain and develop a range of relationships within each account.
- Leverage other Pentair resources to secure opportunities.
- Utilize existing EPC contracts to identify and develop potential new account.
- Define the high level solution and the company's unique value proposition, and refine the solution
with the customer as appropriate.
- Maintain solid and current knowledge of assigned industry and / or application of assigned products.
The Successful Applicant
- Sales experience in EPC industries are preferred.
- Sales in international biz experience, at least 5 - 10 years, can be substituted.
- Good customer relationship skill and good communication skill in both Japanese and English (speaking and writing).
- Good computer skill (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Global partnering skills to align and utilize key resources overseas.
- Interpersonal and time management skill.
What's on Offer
- Work in a company that offers high growth opportunity.
- Attractive base salary with excellent bonus on top.
- Excellent location in the middle of Tokyo.