You are here
Project Finance Resource Manager
- Exciting high level PMO job opportunity
- Work in multinational company, high chance to become permanent employee
About Our Client
Our client is a well established American insurance company with long history in Japan. The position is for the IT infrastructure department.
- communicating with project managers, finance/accounting team, and stakeholders of group companies.
and participating in meetings with them.
- monitoring and reporting project costs and time tracking data of project staff.
- reviewing and analyzing various data, and proposing solutions to solve issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Five years+ PM or PMO experiences, include documentation skills necessary to project management
- Analysis skills with MS Excel, understand VLOOKUP, SUMIF, and some functions for data analysis
- Presentation skills for solving issues or process improvements
- Work in proactive, high stress tolerance
- Nice to have experience in IT field
- Reading/writing English is mandatory, better if Biz level of English
What's on Offer
- Top Tier Company
- High chance to be converted to permanent employee