You are here
Project Delivery Manager, Associate-VP, Global Investment Bank
- Maintain Reference Data System of Global Securities company
- Great career prospects
About Our Client
Our client is the leading securities and investment banking company in Japan, providing institutional investors with a range of services including investment advisory and securities underwriting. They also provide individual clients with wealth management services meeting their individual long-term needs and risk tolerance and corporate clients with a wide array of specialized services based on their strong research and solution-delivering capabilities.
● Be the point of contact of, and manage projects on data requirements, schedule, tasks, etc.
● Confirm day-to-day operations personnel and data specialists and project requirements in the team, Japan Business requirements, to reflect the Feedback of the Project team and the oversea based global team.
● Communicate with the relevant departments of IT and Operations Department.
The Successful Applicant
● Native level of Japanese and business level English
● 3 years of operation experience (middle office, back office experience)
● Communication skills, in an organized manner can communication, or PM experience
● Participate in the Project Management experience
● Knowledge of reference data, book data, brand, customer account, etc
What's on Offer
* A chance to work at a stable international institution
* Great career prospects
* Good work life balance
* Located in central Tokyo