You are here
- Program Management
- Rapidly growing employer
About Our Client
Our client's working culture is a mix of working hard, having fun and trying to do the impossible. They have a flat organization structure and welcome the opinions and insights from people all levels. In terms of remuneration, they offer a competitive salary, chill-out rooms, full benefits and company stock.
Responsibilities will include:
· Managing multiple program areas - maintain ongoing operations, track delivery against program objectives and implement proposals to improve program services and efficiencies.
· Identifying new opportunities - partnering with the business team and CS Operations worldwide to assess and prioritize program needs based on rapidly changing business requirements, develop business case for new initiatives and obtain project approvals.
· Executing business wide initiatives - define project plans, assemble resources, manage implementation activities, and develop all processes associated with program rollout and ongoing support.
· Scaling existing programs and expand coverage of existing services to additional domestic and international locations and successfully manage all aspects of program implementation working in partnership with Japan Retail and CS Operations teams worldwide.
· Benchmark Customer Help Programs, service offering and systems on the Retail sites and help pages, channel offering, blurb usage, as well as benchmark against key competitors.
The Successful Applicant
· Bachelor's degree required.
· 3+ years of relevant work experience in program/product management and/or operations management.
· Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional programs/projects with multiple stakeholders.
· Ability to lead multiple work streams / projects concurrently.
· A self-starter, able to prioritize and deliver on deadlines with minimal supervision.
· Ability to persuade, inspire, and motivate others.
· Experience interpreting data analytics.
· Solid analytical, strategic thinking, and problem solving skills.
· Solid English language (oral/written) skills; TOEIC +900 or equivalent.
What's on Offer
Annual salary of up to 13 million yen (depending on skill and experience)
Career path of moving into management, project management, or other departments within the company.
Company stock grants