You are here
Product Planning Sales Specialist - Audio Consumer Products
- A strong consumer electronics brand
- Responsible for launch and monitor innovative products in the consumer sector
About Our Client
Our client is a consumer audio-electronics manufacturer, producing and selling microphones, headphones and audio systems.
They have been in the market over 60 years and have a strong culture that promotes individual development and innovation.
- Processing product information within the Japan business.
- Provide Japan market input to APAC and US Global Team.
- Develop and coordinate Japan Product Testing Program.
- Plan product layout and presentations for Japan trade shows.
- Product Sales Planning: Serve as the Japan liaison to Global Team in the US.
- Responsible for all the new product launch.
- Monitor the sell through for 3-6 month to ensure the product has successfully launched and meets its budget/forecast.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree education.
- High level of communication both in English and Japanese.
- Consumer experience, in sales, sales planning or category management.
- Motivated, results-oriented and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well with internal departments and the headquarters, as well as with distributors and customers.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to help launch and monitor leading brands in the consumer electronics market.