You are here
Product Manager - HW, SW and Saas portfolio
- - Have a direct impact on the sales strategy for the Japan market
- - Work with Global teams in a very international environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a software vendor specialized in location intelligence, customer engagement and customer information management solutions with headquarters in the US.
More than 1.5 million clients in approximately 100 countries around the world rely on products, solutions and services from our Client.
- Manage the product life cycle, product positioning, product bench marking/comparison to maximize product sales
- Manage and plan product/solution introductions and end-of-life obsolescence processes and activities.
- Conduct training to sales and business partner
- Partner with global product teams to influence development of Japan requirements and achieve alignment of global and Japan product strategies
- Strategize with Japan senior management on future product road maps
- Work closely with sales and marketing leaders to build business cases and define Japan and customer specific product definitions
- Work with sales, marketing and service team on Go-to-Market strategy for new product introduction and to drive strategic initiatives i.e. programs that are necessary to drive growth
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7 -10 years in a strategy planning, product management role.
- Fluency in English and Japanese
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has strong desire to develop professional career in a global company.
- Ability to foster close relationships with customers, partners and sales teams.
- Experience organizing and driving change in a fast moving and complex market place.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary
-Manage the whole product portfolio
- Have a direct impact on the sales strategy for the Japan market
- Engage with global product teams