You are here
Product Manager - Global Kitchenware Brand
- Open culture and job rotation available to enable internal career development
- Dynamic, energetic working environment with good work / life balance
About Our Client
My client, headquartered in German has, for many years, stood for high-quality cookware which stands out due to its precise workmanship, high level of utility and stylish, and ingenious design.
Founded in 1845, the company can look back on a success story lasting over 165 years. Experience gathered over generations - technological know-how, perfect production and great innovative strength - these are the three pillars on which the success of their company is based.
With a strong focus on products, they are looking to expand in Japan and need a strong product manager to do this.
This role will be supporting up to 3 brands under my clients main brand
-Annual brand, product planning
-Establishing channels of Distribution
- Creating the marketing and strategic plan
- Because the brand positioning is high end/luxury product, instead of advertising campaigns a more PR focused approach is needed
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need:
- 3 years + Product management/Brand management experience
- FMCG experience preferred
- Fluent Japanese and English in order to make presentations to Head office
- Leadership and self-starter qualities
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will play a significant role in moving the company in a new and faster-paced direction.