You are here
Product Controller for Equity Prime Finance
- Global Investment Bank looking for Product Controller for Equity Prime Finance
- Opportunity to utilise your unique accouting and business skills
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services group and investment bank with worldwide reach. With clients ranging from individual, institutional, corporate and government the company is active in over 30 countries.
Working as a Product Controller in the Equity Prime Finance team, the candidate faces business and accounting challenges with new business and product developments, changing accounting environment and reporting requirements. The candidate will be asked to demonstrate drive and enthusiasm for acting as a change agent in a diverse organization, contributing to the international corporate culture and helping to drive and implement global strategies within Product Control. The daily activities for this role include:
● Review and validate daily P&L produced, perform P&L analysis and related regulatory reporting.
● Prepare the monthly accounting close, ensuring that the P&L is reflected accurately in the books and records.
● Analysis and booking of accrual and actual P&L of domestic stock dividend
● Responding to Ad hoc reporting requests from the business and finance management.
The Successful Applicant
● Previous experience (at least 3 years) in Finance area preferably in Product Control or in the investment banking.
● Further qualifications after degree are not a must but preferable (CPA, CFA, CIMA, ACA, Masters etc.)
● Business level language in both Japanese and English.
● Positive, up-beat, flexible and outgoing personality, quick learner, ambitious, adaptable, strong team player, deadline and goal orientated
● Good organizational skills
● Culturally sensitivity: good understanding of working well with multi-national cultures / environment.
● Proactive: The environment requires a high level of initiative to address issues as they arise and confidence in analyzing and presenting financial data
● Good communicator: The role requires high level of interaction with the trading desk, middle office and IT. Need to demonstrate confidence in discussing complex issues
● Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
What's on Offer
● Gain experience in a fast-growing and dynamic environment.
● Build and cultivate new relationships in Finance