You are here
Presales Engineer - Enterprise Cloud Platform Vendor
- Opportunities to work closely with overseas counterparts and utilize English
- This position belongs to a new business unit that is growing rapidly
About Our Client
This company is one of the largest, global software companies in the world. They offer a huge suite of enterprise software and have been established for over 30 years. This position will belong with their new cloud platform product, which is a fully managed, secure cloud that offers elasticity and flexibility with subscription based pricing, making it easy to access for companies. It is ideal for mission-critical business applications. Their full solution portfolio gives business executives the ability to manage their core business with increased agility.
This is a customer facing role where you will support the sales teams during entire cycle of a deal. Following are the key tasks that this role will perform:
- Present in detail the cloud platform service offerings and value proposition to the customers (usually to CIO's, IT managers, data center managers and IT Technology staff)
- Support and organize technical responses to RFP / RFI's.
- Conduct detailed technical workshops with customers (usually 1 to 2 days) to define the "to-be" architecture and plan the migration roadmap together with Professional Services.
- Work closely with the internal solution architects & customers to map the planned solution architecture into the cloud platform architecture.
- Blue print customer requirements around HA/DR, Business Continuity, Security & Compliance, networks etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Native-level Japanese and business-level English are mandatory
- Very high proficiency in customer communications and presentations is required.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Science, Business Administration required from an accredited university.
- Good understanding of Enterprise Business Applications that run on cloud
- Good understanding of the entire platform stacks (storage, virtualization, hardware, networks etc.)
- 4+ years of hands-on customer facing Technology Consulting and/or Presales experience
- Experience with hosting providers, data centers is a big advantage
- Experience working for an enterprise software and/or services vendor necessary
What's on Offer
- Annual salary: up to 10m JPY
- Location: Central Tokyo Location
- This company is a global leader in enterprise software, and also provide many enterprise solutions for mobile and cloud as well