You are here
Presales Engineer - Enterprise Asset Management Software
- Their product is used by over 95% of Fortune's global 500 companies
- Dynamic and fast-paced company culture with opportunity for career growth
About Our Client
This company is one of the most well-known enterprise software companies in the world. Many of the top enterprise companies in the work use their software, and they continue to grow their business with more innovative software.
* Compose and deliver superior presales presentations covering SAP and partner software solutions to prospective customer audiences.
* Prepare and deliver value-based software demonstrations/presentations in support of sales cycles. Preparation includes personalization of materials to ensure delivery of a simple, appealing and compelling customer presentation.
* In advance of a demonstration or key presentation, conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer in order to build relationships with the customer and understand their unique needs.
* Demonstrate deep knowledge of the company's solutions and appropriate industries in order to maintain credibility with prospective customers. Provide proof points with relevant customer stories.
The Successful Applicant
* 5+ years of presales experience with an Enterprise Asset Management or similar software
* 3-5 years of solution specialist (or equivalent customer facing) experience in areas appropriate to the job
* Demonstrates 5-7 successful engagements leading small teams on small-mid-sized deals
* Expert knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching
* Experience in sales and sales processes
* Excellent presentation and communication skills English: proficient
* Native-level Japanese, and business-level English
What's on Offer
* Annual salary: up to 12m OTE, but flexible depending on experience and potential
* Location: Central Tokyo, with frequent travel to customer sites within Japan