You are here
Presales Consultant - SCM Solution Vendor
- Based in the US, one of the leaders in the Supply Chain Systems Market
- Opportunities to collaborate with global teams and implement new ideas
About Our Client
This company is a provider of integrated retail and supply chain planning and execution solutions. They provide integrated software and services support end-to-end enhanced business processes. They are known globally as one of the leaders in the supply chain business software domain, and continue to expand their business globally.
This position will specifically be handling Warehouse Management & Transportation Management solutions. You will potentially support large sized Warehouse Management opportunities in Japan, APAC and potentially across the globe. The role has high visibility and high strategic impact internally on a global basis as well as with the largest retail / manufacturing companies within Japan and APAC.
* Articulate high level vision across the supply chain, focusing on key business challenges, at Executive level
* Drive detailed discovery / opportunity assessment sessions with market leading customers and lead value-based and consultative sales cycles
* Retain awareness of market trends and analysts opinions, and be able to contribute to market positioning through conference speaking, trade articles and interviews, with specific focus on Warehouse Management, Warehouse Labor Management, Warehouse Time & Motion studies, Transportation planning and execution related
* Ability to communicate thought leadership in some of the key customer segments like Retail, 3PL, Hi-tech, Automotive & Industrial, Consumer Packaged Goods and Semiconductors.
*Build/deliver multi-product demonstrations as part of a stated solution for customers
*Develop the business case and value propositions as necessary
The Successful Applicant
* Experience working for an International organization
* Worked in a Warehouse Management and Transportation Management Software companies or has direct experience in delivering complex projects to warehouse and transportation
* Hands on experience with SCM solutions is a major plus
* Success with complex, large-scales Tier 1 sales opportunities
* Strong command of both English and Japanese.
* Excellent text writer (experience with RFIs, ITTs, etc.)
* Degree educated or equivalent work experience
What's on Offer
* Annual salary: Up to 10m JPY, separate bonus up to 10%
* Central Tokyo Location