You are here
Presales Consultant - SaaS Procurement Solution Company
Opportunities to work closely with overseas counterparts and utilize English
Very stable company environment with great work-life balance
About Our Client
This company provides a cloud-based procurement solution, used by both buyers and suppliers on their Network. Their technology enables companies to facilitate and improve their procurement process by changing a paper-based transaction to an online, effective and easy-to-use solution.
* Interact with prospective customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions.
* Collaborate with sales and technical teams to plan and execute business development strategies through the use of Design Thinking tools and techniques.
* Compose and deliver superior presales presentations covering their cloud offerings and partner software solutions to prospective customer audiences.
* Demonstrate deep knowledge of solutions and appropriate industries in order to maintain credibility with prospective customers. Provide proof points with relevant customer stories.
* Provide limited post-sales support to key customers primarily to the project/implementation team to ensure a smooth transition.
* Effectively leverage support teams who are there to support presales success.
The Successful Applicant
* 5+ years of presales experience
* 3 -5 years of solution specialist (or equivalent customer facing) experience in areas appropriate to the job
* Demonstrates 5-7 successful engagements leading small teams on small-mid-sized deals
* Expert knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching
* Experience in sales and sales processes
* Excellent presentation and communication skills English: proficient
* Native-level Japanese and business-level English are mandatory
What's on Offer
* Annual salary: up to 12m JPY
* Location: Central Tokyo Location
* Close interaction with overseas teams on a regular basis