You are here
Pre-sales/Sales Engineer - CRM - Video Personalization
- New Video Personalization Technology
- Excellent Company Brand
About Our Client
Our client is a major foreign CRM software company which prides their own products as CIM or Customer Information Management. The companies main products include a location intelligence product (GIS), market intelligence product, as well as a new video solution for video personalization.
The company is currently focusing on the growth of the video personalization product which is expected to grow extremely rapidly this year and next year in Japan.
- Pre-sales/sales engineer activities for video personalization solutions
- Client facing customer interaction in support of the sales account manager's sales effort, to qualify and clarify customer requirements and presents final proposals.
- Presentations at webinars, seminars, exhibitions, tradeshows, partner and user events through the preparation, presentation and demonstration of technical content suited to the purpose of the event.
- Professional hand-over of proposals to consulting services, ensuring the solution proposed is clearly understood, specified and can be delivered successfully.
The Successful Applicant
- Pre-sales experience is a must
- Experience in a pre-sales/sales engineer position for a software company
- ERP or CRM experience is a strong plus
- PHP or Java development experience is a strong plus
What's on Offer
Salary: 8-12M OTE (80/20 split)