You are here
Pre-sales System Engineer
- A pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market
- Start up type environment
About Our Client
Our client is a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services. The Smart Wi-Fi technology redefines what's possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability. With this technology, we're able to do something that basic wireless technology can't - deliver longer range and more reliable Wi-Fi connections to client devices; Wi-Fi that reaches farther and is inherently more stable due to the adaptive nature and control of our technology. They deliver innovative solutions to the most critical issues facing today's wireless networks: how to create affordable reliability and how to manage exponential growth. It's what we do. It's in our DNA.
You will support pre-sales activities for all of our Japanese partners and customers. You will work closely with the account manager to deliver WLAN solutions. The role involves the full range of systems engineering skillsets form high level strategic and technology presentations to hands-on customer support of lab qualification, design, integration and deployment.
* Support sales team in achievement of revenue goals
* Account responsibilities within assigned named customers and partners.
* Provide specific solutions/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support for accounts.
* Participate in technical presentations for customers, partners, and prospects
* Understands and responds to customers business and product requirements.
* Set-up and operate equipment for customer demonstrations and evaluations
* Assist in the development of formal sales proposals and RFx responses
* Provide customer feedback to Product Line Management to help improve products and services
* Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
* Must have area of specialization
The Successful Applicant
- BS/BA in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline preferred
- 5+ years internetworking experience
- 5+ years WiFi or other RF data system experience required
- In-depth knowledge of SE skills; specifically 802.11n, IP routing and switching, Layer 4-7
- In-depth knowledge of WiFi, switching, routing and at least one of the following areas of specialization: RF, Network Management, WLAN Gateway Technologies, VoIP, QoS, HS2.0, Security/Authentication, Packet capture/Analysis Tools, RADIUS/AAA
What's on Offer