You are here
PR Specialist - Global Personal Care company
- People-facing position with excellent opportunities for career progression
- High-caliber individual with strong motivation and adaptability
About Our Client
My client is the world's No. 1 direct selling business, established in 1950's, with sales of $9.5 billion, they operate in more than 100 countries and territories. They manufacture and distribute 450+ consumer products that support health and well-being. More than 19,000 employees worldwide support millions of Distributors who sell their products.
Headquartered in America, they are the centre of health, skincare and home product innovation and top-selling, global brands.
1) Develop corporate & product PR communication strategies and activation programs for external stakeholders including media, influencers and so on.
2) Develop PR stories and PR tools and manage corporate & product PR information.
3) Manage and utilize PR agency to conduct corporate & product PR activation programs. Manages budgets, contracts, creative treatments, brand integrity, and invoicing.
4) Build and maintain good relationship with media.
5) Create and release the press releases. Handle the inquiries from media.
6) Plan and conduct product placements.
7) Collaborate with other teams, such as marketing, customer services, sales, legal and so on.
8) Work closely with overseas PR colleagues. Report PR outcomes to the US PR team.
9) Develop crisis communication guideline and manage crisis PR communication.
The Successful Applicant
・ Experience applying or executing contemporary work at PR or agency company.
・Journalist, writer and editor background (Media knowledge, compose of sentences and proofread are necessary)
・Communication Skill （Negotiation /Presentation）
・Logical and Strategic Thinking
・TOEIC 800+ with demonstrated written and spoken English communication skill
What's on Offer
My client is a company committed to providing employees with challenging career opportunities, a comprehensive total rewards package, profit sharing, tuition assistance, product discounts and an award-winning wellness program.