You are here
PR Specialist - Global FMCG company
- Great Career Progression Opportunities
About Our Client
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, my client is a leading global food company built on four business lines: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Medical Nutrition.
Through its mission and dual commitment to business success and social progress, the company aims to build a healthier future, thanks to better health, better lives and a better world, for all its stakeholders-its 100,000 employees, consumers, customers, suppliers, shareholders and all the communities with which it engages.
- Coordinating and supporting PR activities in Japan.
- Plan and managing specific PR projects include SNS.
- Plan and Developing appropriate story and materials to be used for journalists.
- Devising methods to keep the company and all involved in overseas PR updated with activity and successes and to encourage / facilitate communication.
- Deliver accurate and timely evaluation of PR activity, demonstrating the ability to meet set objectives and implement effective budgetary control.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience applying or executing contemporary work at PR or agency company.
- Media Knowledge
- Communication Skill （Negotiation /Presentation）
- Logical and Strategic Thinking
- PC Skill（Word/Excel/PowerPoint）
- Fluent Japanese and TOEIC 800+ with demonstrated written and spoken English communication skill
What's on Offer
This role offers the opportunity to join a well renowned company with a focus on increasing the lives of others