You are here
PR Coordinator - High End Italian Luxury Fashion Brand
- Global Italian luxury brand looking to extend their presence in Japanese Market
- Seeking a high-caliber individual with strong motivation and adaptability
About Our Client
This luxury fashion brand was born in Italy in the early 1920's. Know for its eloquent high quality designs in the leather goods market, its products are designed and manufactured in Italy, and sold at over 400 single brand shops in 100 countries worldwide.
- Actively work PR to capture high-quality exposures.
- Responsible for the acquisition of materials.
- Communicate widely with men's or women's press to negotiate coverage.
- Coordinates and supervises vendors (e.g. invitation layouts, display and event
coordinating etc.) with controlling expense within budget.
- Provides exposure reports to Stores and communicate well with them to gather
sales feedback to improve PR activity.
- Make impressive release and catchy copy.
- Assists Stores to promote sales by exposures and PR events.
- Build a new relationship with target media and celebrities, and keep a good
relationship existing target media and celebrities.
- Receive required materials or approval from HQ PR within deadline with keeping
a good relationship and communication.
- Sample select and purchase control with sample controlling PR
- Taking initiative and organize seasonal Press Presentation and Press events.
- Create recaps of each PR events.
- Invite or attend press and celebrities to seasonal exhibition in Milan or Firenze.
- Creative idea to make buzz and awareness of company as luxury brand.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideal over 3 years men's or women's PR experience in a luxury brand environment -
- Bachelor's degree in communications/ journalist or closely related field
- Experience with RTW, Bags and accessories
- Experience working with stores and media within PR capacity
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- A deadline oriented and detail-oriented individual
- Team player who has the ability to work cross-functionally
- Fluent Japanese Language Skills (N1), and business level English
What's on Offer
- Strong Italian luxury goods brand in the industry
- Global company with stable sales and strong growth outlook
- Beautiful Office located in the heart of Omotesando