You are here
PR Assistant - Global French Luxury Shoe Brand
- Open culture and job rotation available to enable internal career development
- Culture that highly values individuality and creativity
About Our Client
This French luxury shoe marker has grown from a single store in Paris, to become a global player in the luxury fashion industry. With a passion for top of the line craftsmanship for shoes, this company's collections are considered to be some of the most influential in the 21st century.
- Actively work PR to capture high-quality exposures.
- Communicate widely with men's or women's press to negotiate coverage.
- Coordinates and supervises vendors (e.g. invitation layouts, display and event coordinating etc.) with controlling expense within budget. *
- Provides exposure reports to Stores and communicate well with them to gather sales feedback to improve PR activity.
- Assists Stores to promote sales by exposures and PR events.
- Build a new relationship with target media and celebrities, and keep a good relationship existing target media and celebrities.* Sample select and purchase control with sample controlling PR
- Taking initiative and organize seasonal Press Presentation and Press events. * Create recaps of each PR events.
- Invite or attend press and celebrities to seasonal exhibition in Milan or Firenze.
- Creative idea to make buzz and awareness of the company's brand and products
The Successful Applicant
- Ideal over 3 years men's or women's PR experience in a luxury brand environment - - Bachelor's degree or the equivalent
- Experience with RTW, Bags and accessories
- Strong connections in the media with stylists and fashion magazines
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Deadline oriented Detail-oriented, team player
- Natural Japanese, strong English communication skills
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to grow your career with a global fashion brand.
- Creative and innovative work culture.
- Beautiful office located in central Tokyo