You are here
PR & AD Coordinator - Sophsiticated Luxury Fashion Brand
- Climb career ladder with world's renowned luxury fashion brand
- Dynamic, creative, and fun culture
About Our Client
As one of the market leaders in the premium and luxury segment of the global apparel market, this company focuses on developing and marketing of premium fashion and accessories for men and women. It's comprehensive product range encompasses of: modern apparel, elegant evening wear, sportswear, shoes, leather accessories, licensed fragrances, eyewear, watches, and children's fashion. This brand is based of Europe, publically listed, with over $2.5bn in global sales, and more than 10,000 employees world wide. Their product is sold in more than 130 countries.
- Responsible for developing effective editorial plans for new product launch and PR activities
- Initiate editorial outreach opportunities for consistent and positive brand presence to increase brand awareness and leverage media coverage
- Secure quality fashion, lifestyle, watch, business editorial coverage with target media inclusive of key print and digital media
- Plan and coordinate international/local press events such as SIHH, Post-SIHH, Press Conferences, Exhibitions, Press tours, Presentations.
- Organize Management interviews upon their visit to the market to ensure every opportunity meets media results
- Handle press correspondence inclusive of press loan, proofreading for press coverage
- Develop and distribute press kit inclusive of press release, spec sheet, FAQ, localized promotion materials in Japan
- Manage visual data (photos, videos, films) with Marketing team
- Manage press consignment watches for press shooting
handover/return with press, novelty/prototype transfer for AD/editorial shooting in liaison with Commercial team
- Maintain and develop close relationships with Editor in Chief, Editors, Journalists, Opinion leaders and trend-setters including stylists, celebrities, etc
- Develop and manage target media list
- Work closely with Media agency to be on top of the latest media trend and priority for appropriate Media planning and execution
- Create and submit Press Clipping inclusive of magazine, newspapers, online and TV/celebrity report every month to the headquarter
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years or more relevant experience in PR and Advertising with prestige/luxury or fashion brands.
- Has contacts of editors-in-chiefs, editors of key publications, major stylists, local celebrities and influencers and local media.
- Strategic thinking and in-depth knowledge of public relations resources
- Rigorous and detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and proactively, as well as within a team environment.
- Must be result a oriented person.
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in English and Japanese.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the luxury fashion industry.
What's on Offer
- Renown luxury fashion brand with over 90 years of history
- Office located in central Tokyo, highly accessible by public transit
- Public listed with strong revenue and stable growth outlook.
- Good work life balance