You are here
Phase 4 Project Manager
- Interesting Phase 4 trial projects
- Be a key strategic partner to understand Phase 4 drugs
About Our Client
A US pharmaceutical maker with a strong pipeline is looking for a post-market Phase 4 project manager to lead the investigational studies. This listed company has a strong R&D pipeline and many approvals upcoming for extensive P4 work. Located in central Tokyo.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Managing large global late Phase clinical trials
- Create and update project plans and timelines
- Manage the work within the Project Team and ensure each member performs their task during the study process according to agreed timelines and project requirements
- Responsible for all project specific contacts, approving budgets
- Participate in and contribute to proposals
- Provide regular status reports to all relevant functions (i.e. clinical, regulatory, Data Management)
- Prepare project management reports internal personnel/management
The Successful Applicant
In order to apply for this position you must have the following:
- At least 12 months' experience of managing international clinical trials across Phases IIb, III and/or IV within a pharmaceutical company
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a life science or equivalent qualification
- Demonstrable ability to lead large international studies and understand complex study designs.
- Ideally you will have been accountable for the study budget
What's on Offer
This is an exclusive position, and the role represents a great opportunity to work with an organisation that is continuing to grow and further it's expertise across multiple therapeutic areas.
As well as a great working environment and valued company culture, this organisation can also offer you a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary and career development opportunities.