You are here
Performance Analyst, Global Asset Management
- Great opportunity to develop career in performance measurement
- A chance to work at a stable Foreign Asset Management firm
About Our Client
Our client is a mid-sized global asset management well-established in Japan for almost 20 years. They are engaged in investment trust business and discretionary investment management business in Japan.
* Prepare routine and ad-hoc performance and risk analysis reports.
* Conduct in-depth performance attribution analysis for broad asset class and effectively communicate portfolio's performance.
* Maintain account-level returns and benchmark data.
* Implement and maintain composites records in accordance to Global Investment Performance Standard (GIPS).
* Review and update the firm's policies and procedures in compliance with Global Investment Performance Standard (GIPS).
* Work closely with business development team to respond RFPs and to support in preparing marketing materials.
* Work closely with client reporting in delivery of various reports for wide-range of investment strategies.
* Work as part of a global function to expand service level for both internal analysis and external client reporting.
* Flag and investigate issue and escalate it to senior management if necessary.
* Establish relationship with internal stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
* 3+ years of asset management industry experience with direct involvement in a performance measurement and attribution role.
* Solid knowledge and experience of performance analysis tools such as Barra, FactSet, POINT, BPI Plus and T-STAT/GX.
* Excellent computer skills with practical experience of MS Excel.
* Preferred professional certifications in CMA, CFA or CIPM.
* Knowledge and understanding of GIPS.
* Ability to effectively cooperate with other members of a small-size team.
* Analytically thinker with a logical and thorough work ethic.
* Accuracy and attention to details, ability to multi-task, positive attitude, leadership and ownership.
* Native level Japanese with business English.
What's on Offer
*A chance to work at a stable Foreign Asset Management firm
*Great opportunity to develop career in performance measurement
*Good corporate culture
*Located in central Tokyo