You are here
Payments Manager - Global MLM Vendor
- Chance to build up your career with a startup Vendor
- Be the key point of contact with the payments provider
About Our Client
- Our Client began as a reseller of long distance services in the U.S., but over time has grown to offer all the essential services customers in 24 countries use on a daily basis.
- They are the world's largest direct seller of telecommunications, energy and essential services for home and business, but more importantly, they've provided a vehicle for countless individuals to change their lives.
- Accountable for meeting EBITDA targets related to Merchant Fee Savings initiatives, implementation of new Forms of Payment (FOP), PSR and Interchange optimization and Chargeback mitigation
- Responsible for preparing Merchant Fee and Chargeback forecasting and projections; including projections for new PSP or Form of Payment assessments
- Accountable for preparation and presentation of all Payment, Merchant Fee, and Chargeback/Fraud reporting
- Accountable to prepare and present analysis for any reporting exceptions and outliers
- Responsible for defining and documenting Operational Processes and Requirements
- Builds and maintains internal communication/business relationships with ACN Japan GK's and ACN, Inc.'s Product Teams, Site Conversion and Analytics teams, Customer Operations, Accounting, Treasury, Audit, Legal, Tax, Procurement, Information Security, Technology and Fraud Operations.
- Interaction will be with Peers, Leadership positions from Managers to EVPs; additionally will build and maintain communication/business relationships and collaborate daily with Payment Service Providers and Payment Brands
- Responsible for day-to-day management of 1-3 PSP relationships.
- Facilitates resolution of operational and technical service issues.
- Serves as liaison between provider and various internal teams to ensure all initiative and project goals are met
- Creates and fosters a positive environment where independent business owner and customer needs are the primary focus of the staff
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in Japanese and English: verbal and written
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Able to manage multiple objectives simultaneously while organizing, prioritizing and completing work
- Expert-level proficiency with all applications of the Microsoft Office suite
- Strategic in nature, with ability to work proactively towards efficiency and cost savings solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills particularly as they relate to presentations, requirements writing, team dynamics and a collaborative management style
- Knowledge of payment solutions and products (e.g. credit, bank transfer, Konbini, COD, mobile)
- Knowledge of ecommerce and multi commerce payments.
- Abides strictly by the company data protection policies safe guarding confidential and personal information
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration
- Offices located in the heart of Tokyo with good transportation links
- Centre of Excellence located at the head office in Tokyo
- An opportunity to not only expand your career in Japan, but to also consider International relocation