You are here
Partnerships Director - Alliance and Channel Partners
- Join a start-up team focused on creation and maintenance of channel ecosystem
- Directly report to overseas line manager
About Our Client
Our Client provides is the market leader in Risk & Compliance Software market, providing unrivaled combination in the industry that enables professionals and enterprises to anticipate and act on risks and, ultimately, make smarter decisions that accelerate business performance.
With more than 50,000 people across 93 countries, Our Client delivers highly advanced software solutions to industries such as financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets.
The Partnerships Director identifies, develops, and executes partnership strategies with partners, in line with Account Plans. The position is responsible for retention and revenue growth and will lead business development activities across all partnership types: Solutions, Channel, Redistribution, and Alliance partners.
- Proactively manage each phase of the sales cycle to drive opportunities to closure
- Act as the primary contact and owner/stakeholder for partner firms, providing effective coordination between them and the company
- Own all partner-related matters including communication, business development, planning, and coordination within internal stakeholders
- Ensure effective relationship and sales management practices with each assigned partner to accelerate business development and business referrals
- Ensure oversight for Partner compliance with respect to requirements for reporting and transparency on relationships
The Successful Applicant
- 15 to 20 years of experience working in strategic channel sales roles for complex IT solutions
- Exposure and or experience with consulting & professional services firms.
- Strong business acumen & commercial awareness.
- Self-starter and ability to bring new business ideas and with the skills needed to be able to implement them
- Enough gravitas to enable the person to engage with senior level e.g., CEO of major Japanese System Integrators and consulting firms
- Fluent Japanese and good English skills
What's on Offer
- High salary package up to 20M+
- Positive working environment, continued professional development and a commitment to work-life balance
- A vast network of global career opportunities