You are here
Partner Development Manager
- Build your career with one of the largest Cloud Service Provider
- Be a part of global team at a major cloud vendor
About Our Client
- Globally renowned Cloud services vendor with huge presence within the Japanese market.
- Execute lead generation programs and follows-up for qualification, able to effectively convert qualified leads into service provider partner deals along standardized deal guidelines.
- Organizes product and provides process trainings and go to market support. Forecast, report, and monitor revenue trends, take corrective actions as needed.
- Doing online webinars on a regular basis and develop other initiatives to drive service provider enablement with a clear objective to accelerate revenue growth, driving service the provider's loyalty and profitability.
- Engage with prospects as the technical lead throughout all stages of the customer life cycle.
- Build and maintain trusted advisor relationship with assigned system integrators.
- Ensure timely resolution of technical issues.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years sales experience in selling network infrastructure cloud services to major system integrators and channel partners.
- Knowledge of networking product and cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcoming objections, - Proven ability to negotiate with customers and close business deals.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic, attitude and follow through ability.
- Business-level English skills.
What's on Offer
- Huge career progression chances.