You are here
Overseas Sales Executive
- Well known brand in the industry, highly stable
- Good work life balance
About Our Client
Our client is manufacturing and selling device for printing special for semiconductor application. Their customer base is mainly tier 1 Japanese giants in automotive and electronics industry.
Since their operation includes areas outside Japan, they are currently looking expand their sales team specifically for their overseas sales team.
- Manage the trust of the current company's clients located overseas by conducting periodical visit and over the phone contact to understand their needs and expectations
- Constantly try to increase the business volume that eventually increase sales revenue.
- Monitor market movements to indicate new business potential.
- Report to the sales director about the progress and situation of certain accounts.
- Handle customer complaints and address them accordingly.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Business or in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in B2B manufacturing sales
- Connections with electronics manufacturing companies will be a huge advantage
- Able to communicate smoothly in both English and Japanese.
- Able to demonstrate leadership, initiative, and adjust-ability to quick change.
What's on Offer
- Great work life balance
- Career progression and growth