You are here
Osaka - Sales Account Manager
- Grow your career with a leading global brand
- Work in a small size team and fast track your career in to management
About Our Client
- A multinational corporation that provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies.
- Mid sized global company with huge presence in the Japanese market. Inventor of cutting edge technologies.
- Excellent staff training and development culture.
- New offices, centrally located in Tokyo.
- Prospecting for new business, direct customer engagement, leveraging channel partners to drive sales into end user accounts within the Osaka & west Japan region.
- Diligent at using Account planning to define and execute a sales strategy for target accounts in Osaka & west Japan region.
- Initiate, grow and maintain long-term relationships with leads, customers, and partners.
- Responsible for all aspects of the sale from pricing negotiations to contract development to ensuring successful order fulfillment once the order has been received and processed.
- Work closely with C-level professionals in designated accounts as a value based selling professional so that executives recognize our leadership as a Cloud infrastructure company.
- Manage weekly forecasts against revenue targets and set appropriate monthly and quarterly revenue expectations using defined CRM and forecasting tools.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years sales experience in selling network infrastructure products to the major Japanese clients in Osaka and west Japan region.
- Knowledge of networking product and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcoming objections, return on investment analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of complementary hardware and software solutions. Proven ability to negotiate with customers and close business deals.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic, attitude and follow through ability.
- Business-level English skills.
What's on Offer
- Chances to work closely with C-level executives.
- Fast track you career into people management.