You are here
Organic Food Sales Leader
- One of the leading organic food importer in Japan
- Flat organization with chances to have promotion
About Our Client
Our client is the leading supplier of organic food in Japan. Their products are available to consumers at high quality restaurants, cafes, and supermarket.
The business has been growing very rapidly parallel to the ageing society in Japan. More and more people are aware of their health and therefore demand of healthy food is expected to be even larger in the next 5-10 years
- Together with the Sales Director & President, to prepare a list of agreed priority accounts; this includes retailers (supermarkets, gourmet stores, natural food stores, department stores, convenience stores, zakkaten, etc.), wholesalers, and Foodservice (hotels, restaurants, cafes, etc.) as well as other mutually agreed accounts; NB. Over time, there will be a shift to greater specialization.
- To prepare the annual budget for his responsible customers (total); breakdown by key customer (and by product group).
- To plan and execute activities to ensure that the budget is achieved.
- To ensure optimal balance of contact with customers and wholesalers; must ensure direct contact with and control over end customers, but also must gain full support of agreed priority wholesalers.
- To compile details of the key decision-makers of each of the targeted companies; to fully understand the decision making process in each company: decision makers, influencers, gate-keepers, etc. and ensure that an efficient and affective approach is used to build sales with each customer.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree in business or food related major.
- 3-5 years experience as sales in within the food industry.
- Highly motivated, hard working, and result driven.
- Able to communicates in simple English and Japanese (native).
- Able to use standard office software (Word, Excel, PPT)
What's on Offer
- Clear path of promotion
- Work at the leading supplier of the product
- Flat organization