You are here
Oracle EBS Senior Analyst
- Position with high visibility and importance within the Tokyo office
- US private equity firm with strong presence in Japan
About Our Client
Our client is a major global private equity firm, headquartered in the US and with a strong business in Japan. They have been operating here for many years, with a very international and supportive team. This company operates with teams across the world, utilizing resources in multiple locations.
* Supporting EBS R12 modules primarily GL and sub systems feeds
* Develop solution for requirements evolved from Business
* Define functional requirements and translation business requirements to EBS functional configurations
* Work effectively with a project team consisting of both internal and external resources
* Handle support requests, take care functional issues independently and manage service requests with Oracle Support.
* Answer and handle support requests to maintain application at the expected level, including problem analysis, resolution and escalation.
* Monitor critical or recurring problems that have a significant impact and ensure full and final resolution of these problems.
* Analyze user needs and propose solutions tailored to the needs.
* Support the user when performing acceptance testing and track problems encountered during acceptance testing
* Writing SQL / PL SQL Queries to extract information from EBS
* Execute Oracle CAB approved projects to support ongoing projects.
* Daily/Monthly support for business users with regard to GL processes, Web ADI, Discoverer
* Develop and maintain existing system setups with regard to both Corporate and Investment ledgers.
* Performs project analysis i.e. prepares detailed work plans and schedules, completes detailed analysis and research, identifies options, prepares reports for Senior Management, and provides recommendations.
* Develop training materials and provide end user training.
The Successful Applicant
* Strong Functional knowledge of Oracle EBS R12, 11i
* Preferable experience with Oracle Fusion
* Strong functional knowledge of Oracle Discoverer/BI reporting tool
* Experience Implementing/maintaining Oracle R12 GL module
* Hands on experience implementing Oracle Financials EBS R12
* Experience with the End to End Full life cycle implementation
* Must have worked on interfaces within GL
* Proficient in SQL, PLSQL, Toad and Oracle Tools
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong communication (verbal, written) skills in Japanese and English
* Should be able to meet Project timelines
* Excellent communication, documentation, and organization skills
* Global Team Work and Collaboration; Adaptability; Initiative
* Ability to work effectively on Multi-Tasks dynamic environment
* Experience working in a large multi-national company is a strong plus.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.