You are here
- -Work at top international brand-name company with growth opportunities in Japan
- -Chance for career growth in Japan and overseas
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest transportation & logistics companies specializing in Fashion and Apparel Industry. More than 100 years in the business and with more than 50 offices worldwide.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in supply chain management, logistics or purchasing.
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good understanding about the Shipping Industry and Market
- Bachelor's degree
- Language: English Fluent, Japanese Fluent.
What's on Offer
-Work at top international brand-name company with growth opportunities in Japan
-Chance for career growth in Japan and overseas