You are here
- Leading Brand in the Industry
- Group Company Total Revenue is Over 15 B USD
About Our Client
Our client is a global business service provider specializing in improving an organization's talent. They manage the contingent labor on behalf of their clients, as well as source direct hires. Their approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance.
- Supports day-to-day operations of assigned programs within Japan.
- Ensures the application of best practices, standard operating procedures and account management tools within programs.
- Identifies and pursues areas of improvement to ensure financial health, contract compliance and capacity management.
- Institutes use of shared/regional resources for delivery and liaises with Program Operations to ensure seamless delivery to client.
- Supports development of internal and external roadmaps to build improvement and optimization within programs under management
- Supports development of program business plans, relationship management matrices and ongoing risk/gap assessments. Identifies risks associated with client and/or internal delivery goals and develops strategies to address.
- Supports and direct projects within programs such as scope expansions, cost savings and new initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years of recruitment service delivery or account management experience, including a minimum of 3 years managerial experience.
- Account and project planning.
- Financial business acumen.
- Broad knowledge of business process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate groups and individuals and virtual talent management.
- Excellent oral/written communications, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Japanese
What's on Offer
Excellent salary with benefits and bonus that will help the successful candidate take their career to the next step with this forward thinking and progressive business.