You are here
Online Service Account Manager
- Approximately 1 B GBP revenue each year
- Rapid growth, with established brand in Japanese Market
About Our Client
The company is a European based electronic components distributor. They provide wide range of products starting from Semiconductor, LED, Transistors, Capacitors, to electric tools and devices.
In Japan, they are supplying components to many different companies from Automotive industry to consumer electronic industry. Currently they are focusing on internet based service to drive their revenue.
Join them and build your global career.
- Achieve / exceed agreed annual target for the online service revenue in relevant market(s) as determined by the annual budgeting process.
- Become a subject matter expert in the online service and the company local websites.
- Make regular customer field visits to promote, negotiate, implement and follow up on online service opportunities.
- Pro-actively work with local market Sales teams to identify and develop profitable and mutually beneficial customer acquisition for online service and to drive post Go Live channel compliance and performance.
- Once identified and agreed, take local ownership to drive customer through project stages to Go Live to allow the company resource to move on to support other projects and accelerate revenue performance improvements
- Manage key internal and external stakeholders and pro-actively drive sales growth through the adoption of the online service.
- Build relationships and conduct regular review with the country sales teams on the progress of online service account development, contact penetration, channel compliance and sales performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Sales / Marketing, Information Technology or Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years B-to-B key account management selling experience.
- Sound business / commercial acumen, commercial thinker with ability to prioritize based on customer need and financial return.
- Good understanding of e-Commerce (website functionality).
- Ability to build credibility and deliver results with integrity.
- Fluent in local language with passable English.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary
- Rapid Growth
- Clear chances of promotion